Sunday, April 3, 2011

POEM about BEST PIE.. hee



  Her name is Aisyah Farina

We need to do poem about our best friend through their name.. So, of cause I will be pair with Ina Buncit =) here the Poem that I had made,,

A = Adorable, is a thing that you could see when you look at her.
I = Insane, is not her but sometime she is crazy.
S = Self-Assured, can be seen the way she wear a fancy thing.
Y = Young. She is young but not childish.
A = Attractive. She so attractive when she is stylish.
H = Honest. She is honest whether she want or doesn’t want on something.
F = Faithful. She is faithful with her boyfriend.
A = Agreeable is not her, she will not agree on the thing that she doesn’t like.
R = Responsible person. She is being responsible with her work.
I = Intelligent. She is intelligent then me on subject Accounting.
N = Noisy is the thing that she always do when she at her room.
A = Aggressive. She will be aggressive when she excited.

Aisyah Farina, you are the best and craziest person I ever meet and I would like to be friend with you until the end of my life. =)


P/S : Actually the time that been given is not enough to really describe Aisyah Farina. hee.. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment