Sunday, April 3, 2011

Presentation ADVERB & VERB



 Hello =D  Having a nice day today ? hope you will. For this post I want to tell you about BEL 260 presentation.. Like always, the first thing, I need to tell you who is the group member.. The group member for today presentation is Ain, Hani & Tengku.. I forgot the name of Ain’s presentation partner.. hee =) Sorry..

 The title of Ain & her partner is ADVERB  : ~
I will tell you roughly.. it was a simple slide.. in order to attract us to be focus on them, they offer us some CANDY if we can answer the question that they been given. Niceeee… I like.. it really attract us.. hee.. and the presenter was excited while they doing the presentation..




 Second Presentation is VERB, present by Hani & Tengku :~
I had nothing much to say.. But they explain it well to us about the VERB. =) Plus, they have canny too.. hehe.. Candy to attract us same as what Ain & her partner do =D
So, conclusion, the group had made a new way to attract their audient, and it effectively give an affect to us.. =) So, thanks for the knowledge & the CANDY too.. hee =D

No comments:

Post a Comment